Applies to: M365
Microsoft is updating the deployment experience in M365 Admin Center with Integrated Apps. Integrated Apps is only visible to Global administrators, while for others the old experience still exists. If you don't see the below steps, go to the Centralized Deployment section by going to Settings > Add-ins and then follow these instructions.
Centralized Deployment of Hoxhunt add-in via Integrated Apps
1. In the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, Navigate to Settings > Integrated apps.
2. Click Upload custom apps.
3. Choose Provide link to manifest file and enter the following URL:
4. Click Validate.
If all goes well, you receive "Manifest file validated" message.
5. Click Next.
6. Leave Is this a test deployment? to No position.
6. Assign users to Hoxhunt add-in by selecting Specific users/groups. This option is recommended for ultimate control to target Hoxhunt service to certain employees with individual assignments and group assignments.
7. Click Next.
8. Review App permissions and capabilities. When done, click Accept permissions. Go through the consent screen that opened and click Accept. When done, click Next.
9. Review and finish deployment by clicking Finish deployment.
In case of any errors, review the error description and try agin. You can also contact Hoxhunt Support for help.
it may take a few minutes to an hour for the add-in to appear for the newly selected user group. According to Microsoft it may take up to 24 hours but usually it's much less.
If you are unable to see Hoxhunt add-in in desktop Outlook even after restarting the application, please check if the button is available in Outlook on the Web (OWA) or Outlook Progressive Web Application (PWA). Please check this article to locate Hoxhunt button in Outlook OWA / PWA.