I don't have the Outlook HoxHunt button
The HoxHunt button will be visible in your desktop Outlook in the toolbar area.
The Outlook ribbon may sometimes be hidden when you open an email, but it is usually visible when you open your inbox. If your HoxHunt button is grey, read more here.
I don't have the Google Mail HoxHunt button
The HoxHunt button should be visible in your Google Mail when you open the email.
If your Google Mail or Chrome browser has recently been updated, you may see the button missing. Please refresh your Google Mail page or restart your Chrome browser to see the HoxHunt button again.
If you are missing the HoxHunt button from your Outlook ribbon, please reach out to your local IT team for assistance.
- Outlook 2010
- Locally installable button is required. Please reach out to your IT team for assistance.
- Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016
- If you have the Store button, or your user profile is allowed to enable a button manually, please navigate to File > Options > Add-Ins to enable HoxHunt.
- Office 365, Outlook Web Application, Outlook Mobile (Android, iPhone)
- If you are using Office 365, the button will be visible from your Outlook Web Application.
- If you are using Outlook Mobile, the button will be visible for you if you are using Office 365. Read more about reporting on mobile.
- Outlook for Mac
- Depending on your version, an installable button may be required. Please reach out to our support for further information.