HoxHunt teaches you how to identify dangerous email attacks with a fun, gamified training!
Around 80-90% of security breaches start by targeting employees. With HoxHunt, you will learn to identify and stop these attacks from harming you and others in your organisation. You will be an expert in no time!
How do I start?
- You receive an email invitation. Follow the instructions in the email to start.
- Report your first training email with the HoxHunt button.
- If you are using Office365, you can also use HoxHunt in Outlook Web Application and Outlook for Mobile email clients (iOS & Android).
How does HoxHunt work?
- HoxHunt sends training emails for you to identify and report.
- When you report an email, you receive stars and learn more about the attack you received.
- You can follow own progress and the TOP 10 HoxHunters in your company from the Dashboard.
I got a real suspicious email, what do I do?
- Always follow your official company information security policy when reporting emails.
- Report the email with HoxHunt. Select any actions you did from the dropdown menu.
- If you have questions about a reported email, please refer to the contact defined in your company information security policy.
If you have any questions about using HoxHunt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.