Hoxhunt teaches you how to identify and report dangerous email attacks with fun, engaging Phishing Training. You are also able to report suspicious emails via Hoxhunt to make sure your organization's security team stay up-to-date on cybersecurity threats.
Did you know that around 80-90% of all security breaches include a human element? By participating in the Hoxhunt Phishing Training, you will learn how to recognize and report these type of phishing attacks, and thereby blocking them from harming you and others in your organization. You'll be an expert in no time!
How can I join Hoxhunt's Phishing Training?
There are a couple of ways how you can start receiving simulated phishing emails from Hoxhunt:
- You will receive an email from Hoxhunt, by reporting the email you will onboard to the Hoxhunt Training. If you do not react to first email Hoxhunt will send you other phishing simulation emails and may even send you the initial email again. You can onboard from any of the emails Hoxhunt sends you.
- You decide to report a suspicious email by clicking on the Hoxhunt button, but you have not received an email from Hoxhunt.
Reporting your first simulated phishing email
- Report your first phishing simulation with the Hoxhunt button.
- If you are using Office 365 (O365), you can also use Hoxhunt in Outlook Web Application (OWA) and Outlook Mobile app (iOS & Android). Read more: Locating Hoxhunt in Outlook
- If you are using Gmail, you can use the Hoxhunt plugin in the browser version of Gmail as well as the Mobile Gmail app. Read more: Locating Hoxhunt in Gmail
How does Hoxhunt work?
- Hoxhunt sends simulated phishing emails for you to recognize and report.
- When you report a Hoxhunt simulated phishing email, you get the chance to learn more about the simulated phishing attack you received. These are always customized for the training email you received, so that you will learn something new each time.
- You can follow own progress as well as some overviews for your whole organization at https://game.hoxhunt.com/ . Read more: Hoxhunt Dashboard Overview
I got a suspicious email that's not from Hoxhunt, what do I do?
If you have any questions about how Hoxhunt works, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.