Hoxhunt teaches you how to identify dangerous email attacks with a fun, gamified awareness training. You are also able to report suspicious emails via Hoxhunt to make sure your organization's security team stay up-to-date on cyber security threats.
Did you know that around 80-90% of all security breaches start from mistakes made by employees? By using Hoxhunt, you will learn how to identify and block these type of phishing attacks from harming you and others in your organisation. You'll be an expert in no time!
How can I join Hoxhunt's security awareness training?
There are couple of ways how you can start receiving simulated phishing emails from Hoxhunt:
- You receive an email invitation from your organization or Hoxhunt to join the training.
- Your organization has decided to start sending you simulated phishing emails automatically.
- You decide to report a suspicious email by clicking on the Hoxhunt button.
Reporting your first simulated phishing email
- You receive an email invitation. Follow the instructions in the email to start.
- Report your first training email with the Hoxhunt button.
- If you are using Office 365 (O365), you can also use Hoxhunt in Outlook Web Application (OWA) and Outlook Mobile app (iOS & Android).
Figure 1: Location of Hoxhunt button in desktop version of Outlook (Windows).
How does Hoxhunt work?
- Hoxhunt sends training emails for you to identify and report.
- When you report a Hoxhunt training email, you receive stars and learn more about the simulated phishing attack you received.
- You can follow own progress and the TOP 10 Hoxhunters in your company from the Dashboard.
I got a suspicious email that's not from Hoxhunt, what do I do?
- Always follow your official company information security policy when reporting emails.
- Report the email with Hoxhunt button. Select any actions you did from the drop-down menu.
- If you have questions about a reported email, please refer to the contact defined in your company's information security policy.
If you have any questions about using Hoxhunt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.