If you access your email through Outlook Web Application (OWA) frequently, you can make your daily life of reporting suspicious emails easier by pinning the Hoxhunt button to your message toolbar in OWA.
NOTE: Add-ins deployed by Admins since 21 April, 2021 will be automatically pinned in Web Outlook. Based on internal testing, add-ins deployed before that date will not be automatically pinned, even when re-deployed.
1. Navigate to O365 > Outlook.
2. Open Settings from the upper-right menu bar.
3. Select View all Outlook settings.
4. Select Mail > Customize actions.
5. Under Message surface, tick HoxHunt Report and select Save. Then close the settings.
You can now access Hoxhunt button directly from message toolbar.