If you access your email through Outlook Web Application (OWA) frequently, you can make your daily life of reporting suspicious emails easier by pinning the Hoxhunt button to your message toolbar in OWA.
NOTE: Currently this setting is not controllable by Administrators. Please check this UserVoice article for up to date information on the feature request: https://officespdev.uservoice.com/forums/224641-feature-requests-and-feedback/suggestions/36780877-allow-administrators-to-pin-office-add-ins
1. Navigate to O365 > Outlook.
2. Open Settings from the upper-right menu bar.
3. Select View all Outlook settings.
4. Select Mail > Customize actions.
5. Under Message surface, tick HoxHunt Report and select Save. Then close the settings.
You can now access Hoxhunt button directly from message toolbar.