Mimecast has many security features that need to be bypassed in order to ensure Hoxhunt's training emails are delivered correctly to recipients.
Following policies may need to be configured for Hoxhunt:
Permitted Senders Policy
Attachment Protection Bypass Policy
URL Protection Bypass Policy
Impersonation Protection Bypass Policy
Attachment Management Bypass Policy
Hoxhunt IP addresses you will need:
22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
Below is an example of how Permitted Senders Policy should be configured.
- Login to the Mimecast Administration Console.
- Go to Gateway > Policies.
- Find Permitted Senders in the list and click on it.
If there is an existing policy for allowed IP addresses, there will be an entry that states it applies ‘From Everyone’ and ‘To Everyone’, if you click on this and look at the Validity section at the bottom, you may see existing whitelisted IP addresses. If this is the case, then you can add any further required IP addresses to the Validity section here.
If there is no existing policy defined as ‘From Everyone’ and ‘To Everyone’ to permit senders, then do the following:
- Click New Policy.
- In Policy Narrative, enter an easy to understand name, such as ‘Permitted IP Addresses’.
- In Permitted Sender Policy, select Permit Sender.
- Select Everyone for‘Emails From‘ and‘Emails To‘.
- Check the Policy Override checkbox.
Add the IP addresses required in the Source IP Ranges box using the CIDR notation.