Distributed installation of Gmail plugin
Our reporter plugin is a Chrome Extension. It can be added by the users from the Chrome Store, or by the administrator from the Chrome Management.
In case Chrome Extensions are restricted, it always needs to be allowed from the Chrome Management dashboard.
Task: Enable the Chrome plugin in the Google Environment.
The plugin is available at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoxhunt-report/cfllemfkhcpdllhlcobpmoafppdpifik.
1. Click Device Management.
2. Click Chrome management.
3. Click App Management.
4. In App Management, click on the three dots ("...") on the top right and click Add custom app.
5. For the custom app, enter the following details:
- ID: cfllemfkhcpdllhlcobpmoafppdpifik
- URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoxhunt-report/cfllemfkhcpdllhlcobpmoafppdpifik
6. Test that you can install the plugin from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoxhunt-report/cfllemfkhcpdllhlcobpmoafppdpifik.
7. Congratulations! You are done.