It is good to review old quest training to freshen up your memory, since the same tricks may be used in future quests as well as potential malicious emails!
How do I review old quests?
- Go to your Dashboard
- View the listed quests under Activities
- Choose the quest you want to review
- Open the quest by clicking it
- If you had not reviewed a successful or missed quest before, you will gain an additional star by completing the micro training
- Start micro training by clicking Next on the opened quest
- Once you have completed the micro training you will see this view:
Can I get stars from old quests?
Yes! You can gain stars by reviewing old quest training, if you have not already reviewed the quest training before.
- You can get another star by reviewing reported quest markers (three stars maximum)
- You can get another star by reviewing missed quest markers (two stars maximum)
- You can not gain another star by reviewing failed quest markers (one star maximum)