You don't need to log in to Hoxhunt platform to report suspicious emails with Hoxhunt button. However, if you wish to access your profile details, training progress or check your current ranking on the leaderboard, you can log in to Hoxhunt Dashboard at https://game.hoxhunt.com. If you are an admin, you can access Hoxhunt Admin portal at https://admin.hoxhunt.com.
There are three ways to log in:
- by reporting a Hoxhunt training email
- via Magic Link
- via Single Sign-On (SSO)
Please note: If SSO has been configured for your organization, logging in via Magic Link is not available.
Log in via Magic Link
If your SSO isn't configured for your organization, you can log in your Hoxhunt Dashboard by requesting a Magic Link.
- Navigate to https://game.hoxhunt.com/ or https://admin.hoxhunt.com/.
- Type in your email address, and select "Request a Magic Link".
- Check your Inbox for the Magic Link, and enter Hoxhunt by clicking the link.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you type your email address correctly! You must also have an existing Hoxhunt user account to receive a Magic Link.
Log in via Single Sign-On (SSO)
If SSO has been configured for your organization, logging in to Hoxhunt is easy.
- Navigate to https://game.hoxhunt.com/ or https://admin.hoxhunt.com/ and type in your email address.
- SSO button with your organization's name will appear. Start the sign-in process by clicking the button.
Having trouble logging in?
I'm unable to log in via Magic Link
I didn't receive the Magic Link email
If you didn't receive an email with the Magic Link, please check your Junk folder and Others folder. Sometimes you may have to wait for a few minutes for the email to arrive.
Also, make sure you entered your email address correctly. It must match the email address we have in our records, or otherwise the Magic Link email will never arrive.
After clicking the sign-in link, I end up on a blank page that says "undefined"
Magic Links are one-time links that can only be accessed once. Landing on "undefined" page indicates the link was already used before or it has expired (valid for 24 hours).
Make sure you are not re-using previous Magic Link email. Request a new Magic Link.
Sometimes corporate security solutions might re-write links to protect you. When you click on the re-written link in Hoxhunt's Magic Link email, the sign-in link is being inspected and it may cause the link to expire. So, instead of clicking Click here to sign in button or the URL below it, copy-paste the original link to your web browser.
I'm unable to log in via SSO
I don't have an error code
If you don't receive any error code, please try the following tips:
- Wait for a few moments and try again.
- Ensure you have typed your email address correctly.
- If you haven't used Hoxhunt before you may not yet have a Hoxhunt user account. Click on Hoxhunt button in your email client and complete the onboarding process. Then try logging in again via SSO.
- If the problem persists, please contact your local IT support team for assistance.
I have an error code
If you receive an error code, please check the table below:
AADSTS700016: Application with identifier 'https://app.hoxhunt.com/saml/consume/xxxxyyyyzzzz' was not found in the directory 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx'.
There is a misconfiguration. Please contact your IT support or Hoxhunt support.
AADSTS50105: The signed in user 'email@example.com' is not assigned to a role for the application 'yyyyyyyy-yyyy-yyyy-yyyy-yyyyyyyyyyyy' (HoxHunt).
The user has not been added to the SSO sign-in list of approved users. Please ask your IT support to add you to the Hoxhunt SSO group.
There is a misconfiguration. Please contact Hoxhunt Support.
Make sure that “Identifier (Entity ID)” in Azure AD SSO app is correct.
Your organization's SSO certificate for Hoxhunt might have expired. Please contact your IT support for assistance.