Hoxhunt provides several methods for user management: CSV, SCIM, and Hoxhunt Admin interface.
- CSV is suitable for small-to-medium sized companies and those who don't have the possibility to use SCIM. Because customer Admins are currently unable to import users via this method, CSV lists need to be provided to Hoxhunt Support periodically to keep user base up to date.
See below for further instructions how to use CSV for Hoxhunt user management.
- SCIM (automated user federation) is suitable for customers of all sizes who are utilising Azure Active Directory to manage their employee base. SCIM can be used to automatically add and remove users from Hoxhunt service as well as easily change their data like country and department information. Don't worry if you are not yet ready for SCIM - you can start using Hoxhunt with CSV files and switch to SCIM later.
- Hoxhunt Admin App can be used to observe user data but it doesn't allow to edit user data. However, you can perform small admin tasks such as invite users to Hoxhunt training, delete individual users and toggle their training mode. Please check it out here.
- Hoxhunt Admin portal (BETA) is a new way to edit data of individual employees. You can also perform small admin tasks such as invite users to Hoxhunt training, delete individual users and toggle their training mode. Please check it out here and give us feedback!
Adding users to Hoxhunt during the launch
Please provide a list of user details to your Hoxhunt representative using the attached Excel template.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the data you provide is correct! Up-to-date and correctly formatted country and department information is crucial for accurate reporting.
User list fields (See "Excel Userlist template" at bottom of page)
Optional fields for enriched reporting
NOTE: country is accepted in following ISO 3166-1 formats: English short name; two-letter code (Alpha-2)
Examples: FI, GB, ES, DE, SE
Optional fields for user experience
- language: user's preferred UI language
- questLanguages: user's preferred simulation language (NOTE: in addition to their preferred languages users will receive simulations also in English)
NOTE: language and questLanguages are accepted in following format: two-letter code (639-1)
Examples: fi, en, es, de, sv
INTENSIVE = user receives simulations + can report real threats
REPORT_ONLY = user can only report real threats and will not receive simulations from Hoxhunt
TRUE = user's name cannot be displayed on leaderboard or used in simulations sent to colleagues
FALSE = user's name will be displayed on leaderboard and can be used in simulations send to colleagues.
Updating the user list in Hoxhunt
Please provide a list of user details to Hoxhunt Support (email@example.com) using the attached Excel template. A complete user list is preferred for best result - Hoxhunt will take care of the comparison.